My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the second oldest of a big family. I am a extreme teen for Christ. I love writing and would love to help teens through my writing. I feel like I have a lot to share with those teens that tend to be forgotten, those average christian teens! I also have a good sense of humor heehee. (sometimes)

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Welcome

Hi all my Brothers and Sisters in Christ,
Thanks for checking out my site. I started this site to share with you the Love and Joy I have gotten through Jesus. Please, read the devotionals. If you are interested in becoming a part of Gods glorious family, please say the prayer that I have posted. There is always room in the big happy family that God has created for us.
Also, I’ll be posting my stories here. Please feel free to read them and give me your comments. I’m willing to take the criticism.:)
Well, check out the site and have fun!:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home