My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the second oldest of a big family. I am a extreme teen for Christ. I love writing and would love to help teens through my writing. I feel like I have a lot to share with those teens that tend to be forgotten, those average christian teens! I also have a good sense of humor heehee. (sometimes)

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

God's Family: Be a Part of It.

Being a part of Gods family is a serious commitment. I’m not kidding around. However you’ll be full of an inner Peace and abounding Joy that is so amazing words can’t even describe it. Let me start off by telling you about your Father.
God sent his one and only son, Jesus, down to Earth as a baby. Jesus’s virgin mother, Mary, was engaged to a righteous man named Joseph. When the angel Gabriel told Mary that she was to have a virgin birth she obediently accepted her duty. Jesus was a wonderful man; in fact he was the only prefect man. He had many followers that he taught to do good work.
Unfortunately, the people of his town had uproar towards Jesus because he was stirring up their beliefs and traditions. The people got so mad in fact that they hung him on a cross. Jesus died on that cross. They buried him in a tomb and all his followers mourned. But three days later, he rose again! He was made alive again through the power of God.
This is the same power of Love that he wants to give to us. You see Jesus was Gods gift of life for us. Jesus’s blood was shed so that our hearts would be cleansed of the sins we commit. That is a powerful Love that no other being can give. You will not find it anywhere else. God is one of a kind. He wants to love us. All we have to do is ask him to come into our heart and cleanse you from your sin. It’s that easy! You can do this through prayer. In the Bible it says “For God so loved the world that he gave his only son so that whoever believes in me shall not die but live eternally with me in Heaven” John 3:16
He is ready and waiting for you. If you are ready to accept him into your heart than just pray this prayer you don’t need to say this exact prayer, this is just an example:

Dear God,
I know that I have sinned.
I need you to come into my
Heart and make me clean. Thank
You for sending your only son to
Die for me. Thank you for this wonderful
Gift you are giving me.
Amen

Yeah! Congratulations and welcome to the family! I am now your sister in Christ. I am here to help you now. Please read the devotionals and if you have any questions or comments or just need help with life feel free to post. I’ll be here to help you as well to post. I’ll be here to help you, as well as all your new siblings in God’s Family that you know have. Welcome to the Family!! Get ready for an adventure!

P.S. If you were not ready to say the prayer, don’t fret. Read the devotions here and see if they help you. Also, find a pastor or adult you can talk to. Also post any questions you have and we’ll help you here.

God Bless,
Jessica

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home