My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the second oldest of a big family. I am a extreme teen for Christ. I love writing and would love to help teens through my writing. I feel like I have a lot to share with those teens that tend to be forgotten, those average christian teens! I also have a good sense of humor heehee. (sometimes)

Monday, February 04, 2008

2 hours and 48 minutes, 46, 45, 44...

This is the official birthday count down!! That right, in less than 3 hours I will be 18, of course I will be asleep when that happens, but still! Tomorrow we are going to go see National Treasure 2, which I have not seen yet but LOVED the first one!! Than we are going to dine on seafood because tomorrow is Fat Tuesday, a Marti Gras celebration!! Eventually we will make it to the beach, but that may be be put off for a couple weeks. I am sure you can't tell but I am very excited!! I really don't have anything to write but I wanted to share with my Bros and Sisses my excitement for my birthday!! I have never been 18 before any advice? lol I get to vote in the election this year, any other first timers for that too? Anyway I wanted to share that with you all, I am sure I will write again tomorrow to scream about being 18, but I had to give this update because I had been giving you guys a countdown lol.
Okay I am going now lol!!
Love you all!!
Your Big Sis,
Jessica
Oh by the way I found three new songs I LOVE!! Have you guys heard the songs Collide or Anticonformity by Krystal Meyers? Also the song One More Round by Barlow Girl is a great inspirational song that keeps you swinging!! I would definitely recommend them!

4 Comments:

Blogger Curtis said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TWINNY!!!! WOOOOOT! I hope you have a beautiful day and the time of your life!

This will be my first year to vote, too! I'm thinking either Romney or Huckabee... But I dunno yet. :-)

I left you a humongously-long comment back! *grins* This is fun, batting theology back and forth with you!

Ttyl!
Love and prayers,
~Curtis~

9:14 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

I am thinking Romney but I have not really thought about it that long too be honest lol!
We had a lot of fun, National treasure two was awesome!!
Will Check it out!!
Jessica

8:25 PM  
Blogger Curtis said...

Yea, all I know about the candidates, is what I've heard second-hand. I should probably be a little more informed about them, but I'm too lazy. *grins*

Oh and hey! I actually have heard those two songs by Krystal Meyers! They are pretty good! I haven't heard the other one, but I love Barlow Girl, so I'll check it out. My all-time favorite songs by them are Never Alone, Let Go and Need You To Love Me.

Catcha later, twinny!
~Curtis~

7:57 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

same here, I am going to do a little more self research, I know my Dad likes Mcain and I know I WILL NOT vote for Obama or Hilary but other than that I need to research it more.
I actually am not a huge fan of the Barlow Girls, or at least I hadn't been, but I really liked the Song One More Round and Million Voices. I am kind of picky when it comes to music, it has to grab my attention from the start or I will usually just skip it.
By the way I plan on writing a post about Yesterday if I ever have time lol. I was going to do it last night, but I was too tired lol.
That is also the reason I haven't replied to your post yet, because I too love debating with you lol.
Love ya Bro!!
Jessica

11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home