My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the second oldest of a big family. I am a extreme teen for Christ. I love writing and would love to help teens through my writing. I feel like I have a lot to share with those teens that tend to be forgotten, those average christian teens! I also have a good sense of humor heehee. (sometimes)

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thank You


Today is Thanksgiving all, so I wanted to thank anyone who has supported my craziness by coming to my page. I really appreciate you checking it out and I am glad I can share and chat with you. I hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving and remember the number one to be thankful for is our loving God! He always loves and always provides. Keep watching all, he will bless you in great numbers, and that is definitely something to be thankful for.

Have a wonderful day and enjoy this time of love and thanks-giving.

Your big, loving sister in Christ,

Jessica

4 Comments:

Blogger Curtis said...

Lol, I'm supporting your craziness? Hmm... I'm not sure I signed up for that... *grins* Isn't that like encouraging dangerous and unusual behavior?

Teehee, well keep it up, sis! Thank you for taking the time to type everything up for us all!

~Curtis~

PS. I posted a new blog... it's pretty thoughtful. Lol, now you'll have no idea what to expect... mwahahaha...

11:39 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

craziness is part of the package lol, maybe I should add that disclaimer. Believe me I will in fact I need to post a new woory wart chapter, or more like continuing pages lol. Thanks for staying loyal bro!
Hmm curtis and thoughtful, I don't know lol, jk. I will check it out!
Have an awesome day!
God bless!
Jessica

8:56 AM  
Blogger Curtis said...

*chants* UP-DATE! UP-DATE! UP-DAAAAAATE!

*grins*

10:05 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Ok Ok I hear ya. There is your update.

12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home