My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the second oldest of a big family. I am a extreme teen for Christ. I love writing and would love to help teens through my writing. I feel like I have a lot to share with those teens that tend to be forgotten, those average christian teens! I also have a good sense of humor heehee. (sometimes)

Friday, October 26, 2007

Who needs Utube

People people hear me hear me. Check this out! if you thought you needed UTube you will LOVE this. I find this hilarious. Everyone introducing Godtube.com. It is really awesome and amazingly funny! I would suggest the video Baby Got Book. It is really funny!! Anyway all check it out it is fun and hilarious!!
Your hysterically laughing sister in Christ,
Jessica

8 Comments:

Blogger Curtis said...

Nice! Yea, I have checked out Godtube before. It is pretty funny! I remember when some of my friends were singing Baby Got Book at school, lol. Hilarious song!

10:30 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Yep it is hilarious!! Glad you liked it but wait, I thought you were home schooled?

10:31 AM  
Blogger Curtis said...

I am. I also take two classes outside the home, though.

11:40 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

oh ok cool!
Go Homeschoolers lol!
*disclaimer* this site is not just for homeschooler. We do authorize public schoolers on the premises but be prepared for wise cracks. We will also gladly except jokes about the weirdness of homeschoolers.
Jessica

8:50 AM  
Blogger Curtis said...

We will? Lol... j/k

11:21 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Yeah but I don't have any at the moment so..
Maybe some one smarter has one? we home schoolers don't think that way lol jk.
Jessica

6:55 PM  
Blogger Curtis said...

Lol, yea, usually I try to stay away from dissing myself... it just can't be good for my self-esteem. *grins*

1:11 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Nah it is great for the self esteem. Better to laugh at yourself than stew over what you can't change.
Jessica

8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home