My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the second oldest of a big family. I am a extreme teen for Christ. I love writing and would love to help teens through my writing. I feel like I have a lot to share with those teens that tend to be forgotten, those average christian teens! I also have a good sense of humor heehee. (sometimes)

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

FINALS!!!!!

Well I know I said the next blog would be about fear but that will have to come next because I had to write this. I just, as in I just turned it in, finished a 1500 word student survival guide for my finals. It was one of the hardest and most boring finals I have ever had to do but I am glad I finished. I feel good, a sense of accomplishment. And now of course my whole typing is thrown off, more than usual, because I have been typing for about 2hrs and it is 10:30 at night. Basically I am ecstatic and all I can think off is really weird thoughts such as, I love the TV show Chuck. Chuck is the funniest show ever. And i wish my rhapsody account worked and I wonder what my next finals will be....etc Apparently I am really tired but I feel good. I finished, still one left but it is easy. I will have it finished within a half an hour.. tomorrow. Tonight I am calling it quits and going to bed. The only down fall is that the next term starts on monday, bummer!
Anyway I had to brag and feel good about myself so thank you for joining in. Good Night all!
Your relieved but slightly loopy sister in christ,
Jessica

2 Comments:

Blogger Curtis said...

Hmm... not too bad for being a "weird" post. Still relatively tame, but a good start. You learn fast, young Grasshopper. *grins* I like how you incorporated your stream of consciousness in there. You have some excellent elements goin' for ya: you're worn out, it's fairly late at night and you're procrastinating on something else. (the post about fear, which I might end up beating you to writing anyway *winks*)

Keep up the loopiness! I might be able to coach you into something of a success after all! I'll check back on your progress (or digress?) later. And remember, the more you write outside your comfort zone, the easier it'll be to crank out some whoppers.

lol.

Ttyl, sis!
~Curtis~

8:53 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Har har. actually I was doing the opposite of procrastinating thank you very much!! I just finished my finals so there!
Yeah that was really weird but I through my random train of thoughts mostly because I want to be excited about finishing but all could think about was weird random stuff, like chuck. I don't know why, but it might be a good thing for me to go to bed earlier heehee.

9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home