My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the second oldest of a big family. I am a extreme teen for Christ. I love writing and would love to help teens through my writing. I feel like I have a lot to share with those teens that tend to be forgotten, those average christian teens! I also have a good sense of humor heehee. (sometimes)

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

New story

Ok people this is the first chapter of my new story. It is about a little girl who loves to worry. Let me know what you think!

Chapter 1: Meet Worrywart!

Hi my name is Worrywart! Well actually, not really, but that is what everyone calls me. I am a worrier, naturally and through and through. See the story goes like this:

My real name is Rory White. I live in Chitanuga, Chicago with in a small apartment. It is kind of cramped but cozy for us. “Us” is me, my parents, and my older sister Jamie. Plus skipper, my turtle. When I was born my older sister Jamie couldn’t talk good (she was not as good a talker at 6 as I am. She tells me that all the time.). Anyway, Jamie used to call me Wori and it kind of stuck. Even would Jamie could talk she and mom and dad still called me Wori.
Than when I was 3, mom left me in a grocery store by accident. I stayed by the meat section for hours (mom said it was only 5 minutes but I am not so sure). I worried the whole time. That is when I realized, there are lots of things in life to worry about. For instance, what do you do if your Mom accidentally leaves you with the hamburger? Or what would we do if Jamie was abducted by aliens? See what I mean, there are plenty of things to worry about so many in fact that some things get neglected. So that is when I became an official worrier, someone has to be right? I mean what would all those worries do if no one worried them? (That is definitely another thing to worry about). I have a Worry Journal where I write down all of my worries. It is big and has a green cover with one of those weird worry faces you get at the therapist. I keep track of every worry I have and when I had the worry. Someday I can look back and see what worries I had and which ones have been neglected. That way the neglected ones can be worried again.

Anyway, Wori became Worry and later Jamie tagged on the wart. So know I am Worrywart! Everyone I know calls me that (except from Grandma Ruth) and I like it! I like to worry; I mean who else is going to if I don’t? We have to defend the worries of the world!

So that is me, Worrywart. I am 6 years old. I have an 11 year old sister, and my Mom and Dad. But most importantly I love to worry. That is the number one thing to remember about me, because it has to do with the story I need to tell you. It is the story of my biggest worry. I have never had a worry this big before! This one is really, really BIG!
Let me start from the beginning…


Comment about what you think! I need honest feedback here all, so tell me what you liked and what I can fix.
God Bless all!
Your Sister in Christ!
Jessica

6 Comments:

Blogger Curtis said...

*pulls glasses down to the bridge of his nose*

Well... besides a few misspellings and some straggling sentence fragments... I love it! It's a cute little story so far! Keep writing!

5:35 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Seeing as how it is supposed to be through the eyes of a 6yr old it works lol. Most, not all, but most of them are on purpose.
I am writing it because My little sis and I love to read together and there is nothing good or approiate for us to read. So what the heck I will write it.
Anyway the rest you will have to look for soon in a bookstore near you lol.
Have a good day Curtis!
Jessica

9:01 PM  
Blogger Curtis said...

Nice... I half-way wondering if you were doing that for effect...

Guess what??? I updated my beauteous blog! Lol, I love the word "beauteous." What's even better, is that I think it's a real word! Anyways, I pretty much cut loose on the random-ocity in my latest blog. It's almost entertaining. :-)

Ttyl, sis!
~Curtis~

11:08 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

I was lol, glad you caught on to that. Don't you love making up fake words? they are much funner than real words.
Jessica

11:17 AM  
Blogger Johanna said...

Hey, good story! really, I like it a lot. it certainly has potential. keep writing! I'm anxious to read more. :)

-Jo

7:51 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Thanks Jo! That mwans a lot. I am really confident about this one. everyone says they like it, especially my 8yr old sister, who in this case opinions is most important.
Thanks Sis!! I will keep you posted!
Your sister in Christ!
Jessica

7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home