My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the second oldest of a big family. I am a extreme teen for Christ. I love writing and would love to help teens through my writing. I feel like I have a lot to share with those teens that tend to be forgotten, those average christian teens! I also have a good sense of humor heehee. (sometimes)

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Hard work pays off

Friends,
So since I wrote to you guys when I finished my finals I thought it was time for an update in that department. I got great grades for those classes, ending both of them with a B. That is pretty good if I do say so myself.
This next term is going really good. My teachers are really great. One of them is a retired Air force officer. He is really laid back and very funny. My other teacher is very professional but very helpful!
Anyway friends, have a happy and safe Halloween. My family is full of people who aren't feeling well, so we are keeping it simple this year. We are going to visit all our neighborhood friends and get candy from them. my little sis is Bo peep, one brother is going as David and the other is going as an elf from lord of the rings. My mom is going to where funny fake eyelashes and long funny nails. I am wearing a blue fairy costume. The whole family is in on the action!! I hope you all have fun but remember to be safe to. Be responsible and also remember that where ever you go you are an example of God so live how he would live. Halloween is a great holiday for temptation but I now all my brothers and sisters in Christ will have the strength to steer away. You will all be in my thoughts and prayers tonight. My the Lord bless you all with safety and LOTS OF CANDY!!
Your sister in Christ,
Jessica

Btw look at a cool added feature I just figured out.

----------------
Now playing: Tobymac - I'm for You
via FoxyTunes

Cool huh?

2 Comments:

Blogger Curtis said...

Nice! Congratulations! I have some pretty amazing teachers in my two classes, too.

Ooh! One of your brothers is going as Legolas?? Ah! I'm so jealous! That guy is so cool. I don't do trick or treating. It's not that I have religious convictions about it. (well, I guess my parents kinda do, lol) If I did, though, I'd totally be out there in my shadow-cloak, disappearing and wreaking havoc on the 'hood.

I love Tobymac. I have all his cds with the exception of his re-mixes. Momentum and Portable Sounds are his best!

Ttyl, sis!
~Curtis~

PS: I posted a new blog. You might wanna check it out. *winks*

9:09 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

I didn't specify Legolas because he wasn't Legolas techinically but that is what I called him all night lol. He is 13. Tonight was a blast though. I painted my face all blue and sparyl and wore fairy wings.
We are not big fans of Halloween wither but we like candy lol. We go to the people we know and some trick or treating but no evil costumes allowed.
Reacking havoc is the reason I posted BE RESPONSIBLE Curtis lol.
Portable Sounds is definitely his best one so far but i am not a fan of the remixes it is like been there done that.
Will check out your new blog bro! Have a great night and Happy Harvest!
Jessica

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home