My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the second oldest of a big family. I am a extreme teen for Christ. I love writing and would love to help teens through my writing. I feel like I have a lot to share with those teens that tend to be forgotten, those average christian teens! I also have a good sense of humor heehee. (sometimes)

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Be careful what you say, it might get published

For one of my classes I was reading about clear writing. Wish is basically write what you mean. Now I too have wrote something And than read it later and realized my mistake but here are some that got published in my textbook and they are quite funny. This is property of AXIA University all but enjoy!
Once your body gets cold, the rest of you will get cold, too.
Has anyone put anything in your baggage without your knowledge? Asked by airport security

From actual doctors files.
Patient has chest pain if she lies on her left side for over a year.
The patient has been depressed ever since she began seeing me in 1983.
The patient is tearful and crying constantly. She also appears to be depressed.
The patient refused an autopsy.
The patient has no past history of suicides.
Patient has left his white blood cells at another hospital.
The patient left the hospital feeling much better except for her original complaints.

After he removed the trash from the pool, the children played in it.
He brushed his teeth on the carpet,
She wiped up the water with her younger brother.
Enjoy all! Hope it gives you a good laugh!!
Jessica

2 Comments:

Blogger Curtis said...

Lol!!! I LOVE these! Goodness, the other day, I saw a really, really good one: on the side of a pizza box, it said, "Our box contains recycled materials." Lol, I'm thinkin' "Well... I'm cool with that as long as it still tastes like pizza and I don't get indigestion afterwards..."

Again, good ones, sis!
~Curtis~

12:49 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

LOL yeah that is funny!! Yuck recycled pizza!! What will we think of next lol.
Have a great day bro!
Jessica

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home